• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How much files I can upload to Adobe stock in one day?

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Can I upload 500-100 different files in Adobe Stock every day?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! But I wouldn't recommend it. If you get a lot of rejections, it can be harder to determine what was wrong with the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are going to get several worn out reviewers who maybe will just start rejecting. Maybe. ;-))
I believe a continuous uploading may help photo placement because the photos are marked as new media.

But I am not sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is very time consuming to add useful titles and appropriate keywords, and this effort is the most important one in getting your images noticed and sold once they're in the database. Of course, image quality and uniqueness counts too. If you haven't previously uploaded to Adobe, go slow. Submit 6-10 images, wait for Moderator feedback, re-edit any rejected images if possible and resubmit. In this manner, you'll learn what quality level Adobe is looking for and become more experienced at assessing your images for suitability.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines