Exit

How to add the "Get Featured" code?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I received a message saying

"Add code keyword *** to your inspired asset submission metadata for a chance to be featured in Adobe Stock marketing channels."

Should I add this code to be the last keyword for all my images before I hit submit or is it something else?

Please, clarify that for me.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Yes, if you want to get featured, you should enter the code as the last keyword, but not less than the eleventh keyword. As I understand, you will need to add that to new submissions. The asset needs to be part of the imposed theme, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My advice. The first Stocks were born 20 years ago. They have hundreds of thousands of images, see millions of all subjects. It is therefore essential, essential that the quality of your images be irreproachable. What is sought are images with commercial value, put yourself in the shoes of the buyers.
Buyers are looking for a specific topic. In the title of the image must appear what is on the image in order of importance. For example you made a picture of a flower in the morning with dew. The title will be Close-up of the flower's vernacular name and Latin name, in the morning in good weather with dew pearl.. You must then put these words back in the keywords by adding details plant type, morning dew, flower + color etc…
In this way, the buyer, by entering exactly what he is looking for, will find….what he is looking for. Before posting your image, I suggest you take a good look at it and ask yourself this question: what do I see, write it down in order of importance. It's an exercise that takes a while to become a routine, but it's very effective. If necessary, if your images have been accepted, you can come back to them, correct or complete your list of keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice but, I don't see how that relates to my question?

I'm asking a "technical" question about how to add the code mentioned in the Adobe Stock newsletter sent to me for my content to get fearured.

Hope it's clear enough. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you're referring to, sorry.  Contact Stock Contributor Support for more details.

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/contact

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nancy OShea ,

This was in an e-mail from Adobe stock. If you want to get your pictures featured in Adobe's postings, you need to add a feature code as keyword.

Quote:

NOTE: You must add as the last keyword when uploading; special keyword code may not be one of the first 10 keywords.

End Quote.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, if you want to get featured, you should enter the code as the last keyword, but not less than the eleventh keyword. As I understand, you will need to add that to new submissions. The asset needs to be part of the imposed theme, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, can you clarify this part?

"The asset needs to be part of the imposed theme, however."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The code I have is for health and well being. So, I suppose, my pictures of car races don't help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines