• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to appeal a photo rejection

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I had an image rejected for what I consider to be a spurious reason: "During our review, we found that it contains elements that appear to be protected by intellectual property (IP) laws, so we can't accept it into our collection. Elements protected by IP may appear in the image or in the description, title, and/or keywords."  The image is File ID: 366979325

Original name: 1.20 lisbon elevador de santa luzia.jpg

It shows a stairwell which is public access, part of normal pedestrian areas of Lisbon, with no graffiti, posters, etc..  Is it possible to appeal rejections (as it is in most stock sites)?  If so, I can't find how, and would appreciate appropriate directions!
Will Perrett
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you read Adobe's IP guidelines in full? This looks like a valid rejection to me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This will (probably) come under architecture/buildings which come under IP.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

This is probably well known and recognisable - therefore a release will be required.

There is no appeal process on Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines