• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to avoid rejections for quality

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Adobe Stock, I have posted some photos but most of them have been rejected. I really would like to improve, can somone offer my a constuctive criticism to get better. The first two photos were rejected because of Intelectual Property, I wonder it was becase I used the name of the hotel even when thie building is not longer  hotel and have no bran label on it. Thank you very much for your support.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thees photos are way to small to review. Please post 1 to 3 originals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

220_F_600000508_55Ud4o08axQB9mNYVHd5i8sc7KLkLSiM- the tiny thumbnail you uploaded here is much too small to evaluate properly; indeed the hotel name would have earned an IP rejection. Adobe Moderators cannot be expected to know the ownership status of every building that is submitted!

220_F_600000623_xx35vnlxNlrMWMAbzulnnF6eye7qbX7q.jpg - once again too small to completely evaluate, but I can see leaning verticals, a sensor spot in the sky and the lamppost on the left should either have been fully included in the frame or cropped out.

The rest are just too small to comment on; everything looks extremely blurry when zoomed in. Upload 3-4 images max t full resolution for feedback. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Low resolution previews don't contain enough pixel data.  We need to see full-sized images.

Great photos begin with proper lighting, equipment and knowledge.  You can have the best camera & lens on the planet but if you don't know how to use them properly, you won't get great results. 

Unlike personal snapshots, Stock photography is for commercial use.  Customers expect the highest visual and technical quality. Also, anything you submit must be legally free & clear to use on billboards, magazines or TV commercials.  Without signed release forms, don't submit pictures of people or property that's owned by another entity.

If you're new to photography, the single best way to learn is to enroll in photography courses, join a photography club and practice, practice, practice.   🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Las footgrafias son muy pequeñas 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whatever you use, don't use brand names to describe an object. You need to use generic terms. But with singled out buildings, IP issues are also to be expected, if you do not have a signed property release. 

As for all other refusals, post the original asset, as submitted here. But do not expect us to check more than 3 assets in a row. The aim of the exercise is not, to tell you for each picture, what is going wrong, but to enable you to check your assets by yourself for the most common errors.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines