How to change language in AdobeStock?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm a contributor and Adobe Stock website started to speak to me in my local language. As the translation is clumsy and confusing, I'm trying to switch it back to English. Any ideas on where I can do this? I had no luck trying to solve this myself. Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018
Michal, Go to contributor.stock.adobe.com, log in with your credentials. From your contributor account scroll down the page below and you will get the option "Change the region". Please see the screenshot shared :Regards,Twarita

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Stock Contributors

Hi Michal,

In order to change the language in Adobe Stock website, please select the region, which changes the language and promotional content you see on the Adobe Stock website as shown in the screenshot below:

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Twarita! One last issue left for me - where do I find the region selection screen? Again, the local version is very confusing and difficult to navigate - even to find the screen you posted.

Thanks again!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michal,

• Go to contributor.stock.adobe.com, log in with your credentials.
  • From your contributor account scroll down the page below and you will get the option "Change the region". Please see the screenshot shared :

Regards,

Twarita

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it! Thank you so much, this was quite frustrating. Glad it's fixed now

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is kind of nonsense, if i live abroad or work abroad, I cant have the local region and change it to english without changing the region?
why cant there be just a language change?
EG. I'm in the Czech republic, and must read czech to use this? why cant we just change language to eng?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines