We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Does any one know how to change the central top cover image and name text on your personal contributor page?
Mine currently says "Damian"
and I wish to change it to the brand name we are using 'Sydney Film'.
Also does anyone know how to change the image underneath?
1) On the top black menu bar click/tap on Contributor Account
2) At the top of the new page below "Now you can choose an image in your portfolio to use as your profile cover. Choose Image", you will see "See my public profile", click/tap on the pencil icon below.
3) On the new page, beside "Display name" type in the new name then select "Save changes".
To change the cover image
1) From option 2 above click/tap on "Choose Image". Your profile page will open.
2) Select the image you want to use by clicking in the check box.
The image will open with it's details separately on the same page. To the side of the image you will see " Make Profile Cover Page".
3) Click/tap to select.
That should change the cove image.
I hope this was helpful
Hi Jacqueline G
Thanks for taking the time to help.
You're instructions are great but I cant seem to find the page necessary for step 1.
I have attached some screenshots. Am in the wrong page to do what you are suggesting.
On the top black menu bar click/tap on Contributor Account?
Private info removed by Moderator [Account ID email address on attached image]
Another way is to go to www.adobe.com (make sure you're signed in)
On the center menu bar, Click/tap on "St Photos, Illustrations, Graphic and Videos".
On the top menu bar click on sell
To the left of the "Upload" tab is the "Contributor Account" tab as depicted by 99jon at post 3Re: How to change the central cover image name and background for my adobe stock page? .
You may then continue with the instructions at post 1 Re: How to change the central cover image name and background for my adobe stock page?
Thanks to Jacqueline and 99Jon for solving my problem