• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to know which image was downloaded?

Participant ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can only know there is image being downloaded from the graph, but i dunno which image is it as the images shown below the graph are based on the date uploaded and not the date is is being downloaded.

I always have to set the date to single date to check on which image is actually downloaded on the day and today i found that the image being downloaded is not the same as the one in the lists below the graph....

Is this a bug?

3ee640032d39af339b6a9f5b47eabc85.png

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Yes, you need to limit the time range to a less wider one (one day to get it down to the day).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tannrel,

Sorry for the delay in providing a response. Your question seem to have gotten lost at the end of the queue. I believe you are already familiar with the only way to check daily downloads. However, thank you for raising the point. I will see if this can be looked at by someone that might be better able to assist you. It is likely I will not be providing any further qualified response to this post.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you need to limit the time range to a less wider one (one day to get it down to the day).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jacquelingphoto2017 @Abambo 

Thank you jacqueling and abambo.

As i mentioned , yes i need to narrowed down the time limit to check, but as posted, there is a bug, the photos and price are not same the one in report.

It's not very user-friendly that we need to do all these steps, Why can't adobe stock just list up the images being downloaded based on downloaded date (the most recently being downloaded).

It will be much easier to trace the report.

Thank you anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fannreil,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have included this link in a case I've been back and forth with Adobe customer service with - a case the agent has responded with his/her opinion and prompted to close even though he/she has not even attempted to pass the issue on to someone who is qualified to have it resolved. There are a number of bugs that I have identified on my contributor account - bugs I have hinted on several of my post here. All these I wrote about, half of which have not been addressed.  This one I am not going to let go.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines