• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to submit pictures which won't get rejected.

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was uploaded two many pictures, in which i got many technical issues and not any single of my image has been selected.. i am posting one of them here to get know what is actually problem what can i do, so my pictures will be selected. Please help me out.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just submit world class commercial photography of the sort that Adobe's customers are ready to buy. Start by getting in focus. If you say "but being out of focus is art", I agree, but Adobe aren't buying art.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry but both photos have no chance of being selected. The first photo has no specific subject. The second photo is not focused and the shadows are underexposed. There is also camera movement and noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines