• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upload a PSD file in Adobe Stock?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know someone, as a contributor how to upload a PSD file in Adobe Stock for sale?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

You can only upload in JPEG/JPG format

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019
The PSD format is not available in any category on Stock as of now. We can definitely put your suggestion forward. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only upload in JPEG/JPG format

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In template or vector category ? Not in Image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PSD format is not available in any category on Stock as of now. We can definitely put your suggestion forward. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You let me know the PSD format is not available in any category on Stock as of now, but I have found please check the link and category. https://stock.adobe.com/search/templates?filters%5Bcontent_type%3Atemplate%5D=1&filters%5Btemplate_t...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSDT is a Photoshop Document Template file. This is not a PSD file. They are different.

To upload as a vector it has to be in these file formats.

Annotation 2019-09-18 191217.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand but when I am trying to upload PSDT file they show me (1.psdt couldn't be uploaded because it is not a valid file type) why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand they how can upload PSDT file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crazy how this thread never got a real answer being so long ago and Adobe being the developer for Photoshop and not accepting Photoshop files for the stock site.

Nevertheless at least guide us to a site that explain about the PSDT upload?

It's been 3 years since this thread started and I still have the same question today, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't upload PSDT files. This is on invitation only.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thread got a real answer. The questions were about PSD, and the answer is you can't upload it. Suddenly, it was all about PSDT, a whole different question -- and that has been answered, you need to be invited. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name ,

To be correct: I marked the answers correct, they were not marked when @MindGems asked his question. His question indeed did not get an answer, probably because it was off topic and the ones able to answer did not see the question first hand. So the only thing that stays is: why doesn't Adobe allow for PSD files. That answer is probably file size. My PSD files easily get huge with all those layers... 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right.

I don't want to resesitate an old answered thread then so stick it as done and I'm outta here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines