• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to upload Illustrator vector files (.ai) with metadata?

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regularly upload vector files in .ai  format to Adobe Stock and until now was adding titles and keywords manually.

I wanted to speed up the process and used Adobe Bridge now to add keywords and titles to my files, but they don´t seem to be added automatically to Adobe Stock when I upload the files via web.

I am also unable to use the "Publish" function in Bridge as for some reason it always shows me the error message saying my "files are unsupported by Adobe Stock"... I can still upload the same files manually though.

Am I missing something here? How can I make metadata to upload with my .ai files to Adobe Stock?

And why Bridge says that .ai format is unsupported?

TIA

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I must add that metadata also are not imported to Adobe Stock when I try to upload files in EPS format.
I don´t have such weird issues anywhere else, on all other stock platforms same files are uploaded with metadata automatically without any problems. Why the hell Adobe Stock would not work with their own tools like Bridge?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines