Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i am not photographer but want to be a contributor

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

i am not photographer but i take free cc0 from  internet that allowes to use them for commercial use images and i blend/edit them with photoshop to make unique image  

can i sell them  ??

if yes the problem i do not have the raw images so i cant  give the raw images  cause they are cc0 from the intenet .

i am afraid to get blocked if i cant give the raw images  if u asked for them.

i need to be sure not to get blocked if  i cant give the raw images.

if u do not understand how i blend/edit them it is some thing like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxO_SLeRyTI

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Any image you intend to sell have to be your own. Period! If you are a Photographer photo has to be your own making. If you make your own clip-art, the works have to be purely your own. No splicing of other's hard works otherwise you will be penalized. Not like making a cake.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any image you intend to sell have to be your own. Period! If you are a Photographer photo has to be your own making. If you make your own clip-art, the works have to be purely your own. No splicing of other's hard works otherwise you will be penalized. Not like making a cake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The images and content have to be your own!

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines