• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find my name and my illustrations.

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Why can't I find my name and my illustrations in the adobe stock search bar? Thanks.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search using known keywords that are also in the title. Your photo may be buried under millions of other, like photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I find my name?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search using known keywords that are also in the title.

By @RALPH_L

Search is not using the image title. You need to repeat the search terms in the keywords. The title is important for external search engines like Google, however.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You search for images, not contributors. So searching for a name should do nothing.

So, can you seatch for your images by their keywords and subject? Did you go to the very end of the list? The list may be long, for example if you search for "flower" there are at this moment 25,558,150 pictures. 

Only 100 pages are shown, each with about 100 images. So if there are more than 10,000 pictures matching you may not find your own.

If still not sure, please post a link to one of your pictures accepted for Adobe Stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. Why can't I find my name and my illustrations in the adobe stock search bar? Thanks.

By @Inessa2509877666wq

Your name is not vital for Adobe stock customers, so it's not part of the keywords that get searched for. Your illustrations can be found by the correct keywords.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines