Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Can't find one of my best sellers photo on Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

One of my clients was trying to reach one of my pictures in Adobe and he had to buy a different one because he couldn't find mine. I've tried to find it using the first 5 keywords and it is not possible. I've also tried to open it directly from the number ID, and it's says that it no longer exists. I'm the only one capable of seeing it, only from my account as a contributor. May i have an explanation to this, please?

ID number is: 120919265 
First 5 keywords: loire vélo chambord château chemin

Language used for the keywords is French.

It is a picture i have a long time ago in my portfolio and as I said, it is one of my best sellers.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, moi aussi j'ai le même problémme merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi contributors,

At the bottom of your contributors page click on "contact us" and send a message explaining the issue. Please include as much details as possible including the ID number of the images affected.

Allow some time to pass and let us know here if the issue is corrected. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacquelin,

I thought that this could be solved here, that's why I posted the problem here.

Anyway, i've already submitted that message following your instructions, hope to get and answer because I already lost a sale.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anecaroline,

We are very sorry about the misunderstanding. The forums are mainly monitored by Contributors like yourself. ACPs are volunteers, and not staff members, hence we do not have access to accounts. Account related issues should first be sent directly to Adobe via the "contact us" on your contributor page. Failing that then you may opt to post here, in which case we try to get the attention of a kind Staff member (Please note: responding to questions here does not form part of staff job description).

The issue with your file seem to be a bug in the system that has to be handled by the Adobe technical team, hence contacting Adobe directly first.

Best wishes

JG 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, thanks for the answer.

Yes, I thought I have seen some answers of Adobe staff members, that's why I expected to solve it in here.

Thanks anyway, i'll get in touch if the issue is solved.

Carolina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes you did. But since recently, they have, for the most part, been off. An explanation was given, of which I summarized in a sentence for you. The forums are still being monitored by them, but no guarantee for any form of response. 

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines