• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't log into my contributor account.

Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't log into my contrubutor account. I am getting a privacy error message when I do. It says my connection is not secure. I can log into other accoutns without any issues. No one I've contacted has been able to help. Is there another link I can use or is there another way I can actually talk to someone at Adobe? Thanks. 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should certainly be taken seriously. First, try again. This might have been a blip (temporary problem).  If you still get the problem, check the time and date (including year and time zone) on your computer, since both messages say there is a date problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your operating system and browser.  Or try using a different browser like desktop Firefox or Chrome.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The HTTPS URL has an invalid certificate. Obviously this is a false error. This can happen.  Here is a website 

which might help you resolve the issue.

How To Fix Site Security Certificate Error In Browser - TechUntold

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try as @Nancy OShea said. If that does not solve the problem, try from a different device. If you click advanced you can look into the certificate to see what exactly is wrong. If it is a config problem from Adobe it should be solved by now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow I now have multiple Adboe accounts and I can't log into my regular account. I'm thinking this may be the issue resulting in the privacy error mesage I recieve when I try to log in. How can I make sure that when I delete this new account I don't loose my original account? 

[moderator merged this thread with that above as it's the same OP and problem]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have multiple accounts, you created multiple accounts. However, the account here on the fora does not influence your contributor account. You may well have different accounts, I have 3 to test different situations in case of troubles with the fora.

The error message you're seeing is in relation with an ill configured web certificate. If this is the case, it is a problem created on the Adobe side…

Try the following:

1. Open a private/incognito tab and try to log in.
  2. Use a different browser.
  3. Try a different machine/tablet/phone.

If one of those works, on your standard computer and browser, clear caches and history and cookies and try again.

It is well possible, that the problem is temporary only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I get Adboe to reconfigure the web certificate? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't!

But I do not have the problem. So, I suspect trouble on your side. But with all advice, you have been given, you never tell us what you tried and what does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to delete one of the accounts and the original account is now visible, but I still can't log in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines