• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't Submit Video to Adobe Stock

Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded my short video animation to Adobe Stock.

But When I submit them, firstly it shows "Your files were successfully submitted".

Then when I refreash the page all of my video still showing in "New" Tab, not in "Review" Tab.

Please Help.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

I'm seeing another video file submitted around that same time, but this file was just updated with the metadata (keywords, title etc.). Possibly this video was not fully ready to submit yet while another video was and that is where the submission confirmation is from.

Please try:
1. Clear all browser cache & close all browser windows

2. Launch the site again and sign-in

3. Make sure the video has all the data needed to submit and then retry submitting this file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the File ID of the video that is failing? I looked at your most recent video upload and can see it was sent to the moderation team. Possibly a cache issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I was feeling so lonly with the problem.

One of the video ID I can't submit is: File ID(s): 356946081 

Please solve this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm seeing another video file submitted around that same time, but this file was just updated with the metadata (keywords, title etc.). Possibly this video was not fully ready to submit yet while another video was and that is where the submission confirmation is from.

Please try:
1. Clear all browser cache & close all browser windows

2. Launch the site again and sign-in

3. Make sure the video has all the data needed to submit and then retry submitting this file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines