• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i can use my foto to post it in social media

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to Know if a put a foto in stock,  i can put my foto  in my  istagram or facebook too?

And i would know if i can sell the same foto to another  sell sites

thanks a lot

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Adobe allows it because you cannot sell your photo with exclusive usage rights. Be carefull, other agencies do offer this option. If you sell anywhere with exclusive usage rights, you cannot use that photo somewhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe allows it because you cannot sell your photo with exclusive usage rights. Be carefull, other agencies do offer this option. If you sell anywhere with exclusive usage rights, you cannot use that photo somewhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are still owner of the picture and you are free to use it as you wish. You can even put it for sale into other stock agencies. Adobe does not claim exclusive rights.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines