• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I changed the keywords and the file name more than three times, but Adobe always returns

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the keywords and the file name more than three times, but Adobe always returns with the requirement to change it. I don't know what needs to be changed.
Here is the latest version of the title and keywords:
Evening in the big city.
city, street, art, architecture, building, cityscape, people, urban, travel, town, night, ai, ai generated, house, view
The image is attached.

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your file.
During our review, we found that it contains certain keyword or title errors.
We're not refusing your file outright, but we're placing it on hold until you correct the issue and resubmit the file.
Issues to review and correct include the following:
Keywording language: The keywords must match the selected language.
Keywording order: Keywords must be ordered by relevance, not alphabetically.
Title or Keyword compliance: Information must be relevant, not offensive nor violate copyright.
You still have a few days to modify this information by going to the My Files section of your Contributor account. If no modifications are made, the file will be removed from the database.
Correct and resubmit
File ID: 553580168
Original name: 90 Night bar on the outskirts of the city.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

First of all, the url on the image is not allowed.

I believe the title has to contain AI generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Why is it so difficult to follow the instructions “à la lettre” (verbatim)?

• Do: Title and tag your content with the keywords "Generative AI" as well as “Generative” and “AI” to expedite moderation and help customers find the right content. 

I would also put the keywords at the end of the keyword chain.

I agree, however, that there are more troubles on this picture as the keyword/title hold.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

You are missing “Generative AI” in the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, the url on the image is not allowed.

I believe the title has to contain AI generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has many of the classic AI problems such as double signs, one of which is transparent for a building behind. But of course that isn't the keyword issue. One keyword problem is that you must not say AI generated, you must say AI "generative". No, I didn't know that was even a word. Follow https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html exactly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seemed to me that your answer is correct and answers the question I posed, so I did as you said:
city, street, art, architecture, building, cityscape, people, urban, travel, town, night, house, view, generative ai, generative, ai

Unfortunately, this did not help and they returned me again with the same text:
Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your file.

During our review, we found that it contains certain keyword or title errors.

We're not refusing your file outright, but we're placing it on hold until you correct the issue and resubmit the file.

Issues to review and correct include the following:

Keywording language: The keywords must match the selected language.
Keywording order: Keywords must be ordered by relevance, not alphabetically.
Title or Keyword compliance: Information must be relevant, not offensive nor violate copyright.
You still have a few days to modify this information by going to the My Files section of your Contributor account. If no modifications are made, the file will be removed from the database.

Correct and resubmit
File ID: 553580168
Original name: 90 Night bar on the outskirts of the city.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You did not show us the title.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it same now, but before I changed it several times

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You told us the file name. But I don't see what you used for the title. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The name is the same.
Evening in the big city.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are missing “Generative AI” in the title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who told you that every title should have “Generative AI”?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Who told you that...."

=========

Adobe Stock Employee, Mat Hayward did.  🙂

Read THIS again:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Label, title, and tag content as Generative AI illustrations. 

To properly review your content and surface it to customers, clearly label content that has been made using generative AI tools. Only content that has been properly labeled can be selected for inclusion...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it.
If you really want to help, please don't send links to entire documents. Take the trouble to make your answer clear not ambiguous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is entirely appropriate to cite the help page so that you can read ALL of the requirements for submitting Generative AI assets:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you should read that document, as you asked “who told you…”, Nancy shared the document, where the instructions are. We can't be more helpful. You still need to read yourself…

As a side note: we assume that you read, what we link as it is important to resolve your problem.

I invite you to read the answers here a little more carefully:

The very first answer from @RALPH_L : https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/i-changed-the-keywords-and-the-file-na...

The very second answer from @Test Screen Name : https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/i-changed-the-keywords-and-the-file-na...

And well, the latest answer from @Nancy OShea : https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/i-changed-the-keywords-and-the-file-na...

You can lead the donkey to the well, but he still has to drink himself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I respect you too.

You Will Know Them by Their Fruits

But you should read that document, as you asked “who told you…”, Nancy shared the document, where the instructions are. We can't be more helpful. You still need to read yourself…

As a side note: we assume that you read, what we link as it is important to resolve your problem.

The very first answer from @RALPH_L : https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/i-changed-the-keywords-and-the-file-na...

The very second answer from @Test Screen Name : https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/i-changed-the-keywords-and-the-file-na...

And well, the latest answer from @Nancy OShea : https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/i-changed-the-keywords-and-the-file-na...

By @Abambo

By @Abambo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you really want to help, please don't send links to entire documents. Take the trouble to make your answer clear not ambiguous.

By @ViktorBirkus

=======

You're welcome. 😕

As unpaid forum volunteers and fellow product users with full time professions of our own, we don't make the rules nor do we have time to teach what is already posted online.  That's not how this community works.

I am happy to provide you with links to the relvant topics you require but beyond that, the ball is in your court. 

Goodbye & best of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so difficult to follow the instructions “à la lettre” (verbatim)?

• Do: Title and tag your content with the keywords "Generative AI" as well as “Generative” and “AI” to expedite moderation and help customers find the right content. 

I would also put the keywords at the end of the keyword chain.

I agree, however, that there are more troubles on this picture as the keyword/title hold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this is conceptualized generative artwork. But AI is imperfect at details.  This image is no exception.

• Pink boxes denote text that must be removed. 
  • Orange boxes denote AI imperfections that should be fixed manually or removed.

image.png

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct!

I would delete the asset correct and reupload, with the corrected image and the corrected keywords and title. After correcting the keywords, it will probably be rejected on the quality issues anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everyone for the replies.
After I changed the title to: "Beautiful evening cityscape. Generative AI" the picture was accepted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines