• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I didn't get money in my PayPal account

New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied for payout on 1st may 2023 but still today I didn't receive my money on PayPal account 

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is a volunteer peer help forum and participants are fellow contibitors and not employees of Adobe.  They have no means of answering a question like yours and you need to ask Adobe about your problems with payments.  I hope you resolve your issues quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I contact with Adobe employees can you please explain about that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still in-line with the guidance: Payments are processed in the order that they’re received, and they’re completed within 7 to 10 business days. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

If there wasn't a holiday in between, then you are on the 7th business day today.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a normal delay. My last payment was approved on the 10th working day, then a couple more days for PayPal to release the funds to my bank account.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many people don't check the business day as a 5-day week. So, 10 days mean 14 calendar days…

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines