• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I do not find my pictures.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good day, when I search for the pictures I uploaded, I can't see them on the site. Is there something I did wrong? thanks

[moderator detached from unrelated posting]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have your pictures been approved by a Moderator?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose, you mean that you do not find your accepted assets? When looking at your public profile, do you see your pictures:

Abambo_0-1666538151503.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @çaÄŸatay267468375jl7 ,

When you open your Dashboard on the top black menu bar click on "Contributor Account". Towards the right of the new page click on "See my public profile". You should see all your approved pictures there. Once you see them there, it means they are on the Adobe market place. If you do not see them on the "Public Profile page" please let us know.

Best wishes,

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I don't see my photos either. Notifications of successful sales are sent by e-mail. Could you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help us helping you! Post the link of your public profile as shown in my screen shot. If you have sales, your pictures are visible to the outside world. But as @Jill_C said, Adobe is expanding into new countries that need additional vetting and that vetting is based on the sales numbers. Your pictures are, however, visible in most of the rest of the world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see my pictures in my portfolio on your page when I search. I wrote a message, you said, check the general profile management, if it is not there, you said contact us. I looked and my pictures don't show up there. It says cagatay, but there are 4 irrelevant pictures under it. I uploaded 146 pictures to the site and had 4 sales. I ask you to take care. thanks good work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contributors here in the forum are not Adobe employees and have no access to your account, so we can only guess at what the problem is. Adobe limits some assets in certain countries, so I suppose it's possible that your images are not available to view in your country. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are obviously not a native English speaker. You may post in your language and we use the translation tool. What does the mean "when I search"? Can you post the link to your portfolio, the link you get when you click "See my public portfolio"?

As @Jill_C said, we are not Adobe, this is mainly a user to user forum. If you were in contact with Contributor support (important: standard Adobe customer support is here useless), you should reply to Adobe's request. Contributor support can be contacted like this: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your attention, I changed the region on the left at the bottom of the page. My published works are now visible. I thought it was a mistake and my sales stopped, it's still running for sale thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be careful when you paste here from Google Translate or similar, to paste without formatting. I've corrected that in your post.

So I assume that you have a solution and that you are again happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not find the answer to my question.
I cant see my earlier loaded photos
But I see notifications about the sales of my photos in my email

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Start here and tell us what you see. If you do not see your photos, post your URL to your portfolio.

In addition to the URL, you should also post a screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines