• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I do not understand - Rejected image

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I truly do not understand.  I submitted an illustration of an American flag, designed on textured paper.  It is the first and only American flag design that I have submitted thus far.  Yet the submission was rejected because it was too "similar to previous images that I had submitted."  How is that even possible, when it is the ONLY American flag design that I have ever submitted?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fellow users have no idea what you have submitted.  Adobe Stock already have 4+ million flags.  So you have stiff competition in this category.  To be accepted, it needs to be something really special.

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=flag

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, there are many "flag" photos and illustrations on the site.  However, that is not the reason which was given for my rejection.  The reason was not - We already have so many "flag" photos and illustrations that we do not want yours.  Rather, the reason was - "Unfortunately, during our review we found that it's similar to another image(s) YOU'VE [emphasis added by me] already uploaded, so we can't accept it into our collection."  Here is my problem - I myself have not uploaded any other "flag" photos or illustrations of any kind whatsoever at all.  This was my very first one.  So, how is the reason for rejection valid?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know.  Reviewers are humans afterall, not robots.  Resumit it. Maybe another reviewer will look at it differently.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the advice.  In time I probably will do just that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines