• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i got 2 type of msg

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i will upload my own shoot photo.. that photo not accept.. but i got one mail for adobe ur uplad photo is accept...

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you restate the question in your native language ? Then someone in the community here can use the Translator to understand your question and reply accordingly.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, if I understand your message correctly, you have uploaded one picture, and you got a message, that the picture has not been accepted. Then subsequently, you got a message that it has been accepted. I did never have that chance, but you can easily verify the state of your upload, by checking in your account:

Go to https://contributor.stock.adobe.com, you will see there your picture, if it has been accepted (and is the only one in your portfolio for the moment). If not, go to “Uploaded files” and “Rejected” and look for a thumbnail of your file with the refusal reason.

Abambo_0-1657486924606.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines