• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have 3 videos with following reminder.

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your file.

During our review, we found that it contains certain keyword or title errors.

We're not refusing your file outright, but we're placing it on hold until you correct the issue and resubmit the file.

Issues to review and correct include the following:

• Keywording language: The keywords must match the selected language.
  • Keywording order: Keywords must be ordered by relevancy, not alphabetically.
  • Title or Keyword compliance: Information must be relevant, not offensive nor violate copyright.

I've similar videos already approved with same keywords. 

Can you please help becouse I corrected and resubmitted but they were added added to Reminder section with same message.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Hi @NightEnLight,

Take out the "ProRes 4444". Keep it generic. You cannot include copyright information in your title or keywording. "Mobile device" is good enough. The phone name is a copyright element. 

There is a close "x" beside each keyword. Click on it to remove it. Or turn off the Reordering Tool and delete the offending tags from among the words divided by commas. Make sure comma is between each keyword tag you enter in this field, or select to turn on the Reordering Tool to add other

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Your alpha claim may not stand up when the video is downsized to HD. That's a critical aspect, as alpha channels are not officially supported by Adobe stock. I know that they may be important, and that this is a pity, but do not shoot the messenger.

Omit the reference to Prores 4444. You should not use them for keywords and the title. ProRes is a trademark of Apple, so you can't include it in search terms and the title. I know there are videos using this, but they are probably in violation wit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Oh, you have several assets that should not have been accepted, as your Generative AI assets do not have Generative AI and AI in the keywords announcing-the-adobe-stock-policy-on-generative-ai-content. And IMHO, they have quality issues.

This does not hold the assets from being in the database, and even, may be generating sales. But I interpret the rules, and PRORES is a trademark of Apple and trademarks should not be included as a keyword or in the title. And yes, for the 4k Video, PRORES is a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

>Generative AI and AI in the keywords
Thank for mentioning it - I just fixed them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Your title is too long, and should not include specific model names or reference to the equipment that was used to produce the asset. Here are the guidelines from the Adobe help,page:

Crafting descriptive titles.

Titles are short, factual descriptions of your content, like Family playing football at the beach. Your titles can impact buyers’ decisions to license your content, so it’s important to craft them with care. 

Here are some title dos and don’ts:

Do: Use titles to introduce your con

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the title and what are the keywords.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here it is:
Title:
Digital Lavender: A Path to Serenity-Tech free time . Vertical video for mobile device. ProRes 4444 with alpha: for keeping the image quality, even when subjected to a variety of processing steps.
Keywords:
vertical, video, mobile device, pattern, wallpaper, texture, design, illustration, art, digital lavender, geometric, color, decoration, black, space, metal, floor, magic, prores 4444 alpha, prores, 4444, alpha, cfc2022vv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @NightEnLight,

Take out the "ProRes 4444". Keep it generic. You cannot include copyright information in your title or keywording. "Mobile device" is good enough. The phone name is a copyright element. 

There is a close "x" beside each keyword. Click on it to remove it. Or turn off the Reordering Tool and delete the offending tags from among the words divided by commas. Make sure comma is between each keyword tag you enter in this field, or select to turn on the Reordering Tool to add other words.

I hope you found this helpful.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your alpha claim may not stand up when the video is downsized to HD. That's a critical aspect, as alpha channels are not officially supported by Adobe stock. I know that they may be important, and that this is a pity, but do not shoot the messenger.

Omit the reference to Prores 4444. You should not use them for keywords and the title. ProRes is a trademark of Apple, so you can't include it in search terms and the title. I know there are videos using this, but they are probably in violation with the trademark rule.

cfc2022vv does not make sense to me. I did google it, but it does not bring up many results. I think you should drop that too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, good point. Adobe don't sell PreRes or video with alpha, and if your video uploads at all it will be turned to MP4. Make sure your description - and your video - make sense if sold as a normal MP4. If it only makes sense as an overlay, then this is the wrong marketplace. Though, conceivably, you could add a fixed green screen to it, since many people work with setups that could take that off easily. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I think perhaps cfc2022vv is a trick to personally identify the video creator. I have found a very few other videos on the web with this tag. Adobe don't allow that, if that's the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name wrote:

Hmm, I think perhaps cfc2022vv is a trick to personally identify the video creator.

Keywords should not contain data that is not relevant to the customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CFC2022VV is from:
Adobe Stock Motion Assets:

Vertical Video Creative Brief Call for Content
pp. 31, 32

Submission and Metadata

Titles and keywords
pp31:

Please note that there are keyword requirements for each asset: the name of the project “CFC2022VV” and the categories for your asset.

pp 32. 

Additionally, you must include the following keywords for discoverability. Required

• CFC2022VV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You forgot the link to the document. If you want me to read it, please post the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/211183293/NightEnLight?asset_id=563774958
I've already submitted 2 kind of file types and they are accepted:
1) HD 1080 x 1920 px, FILE TYPE: MOV, CODEC: H264

2) 4K 2160 x 3840 px, FILE TYPE, MOV, CODEC, PRORES

Prores is automatically recognized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, you have several assets that should not have been accepted, as your Generative AI assets do not have Generative AI and AI in the keywords announcing-the-adobe-stock-policy-on-generative-ai-content. And IMHO, they have quality issues.

This does not hold the assets from being in the database, and even, may be generating sales. But I interpret the rules, and PRORES is a trademark of Apple and trademarks should not be included as a keyword or in the title. And yes, for the 4k Video, PRORES is added by Adobe as technical information. But the keywords do not have PRORES.

As a side note: (at least) The preview has at two errors:

1. It's not endless. Stock items like this should be endless.
  2. At 00:00:07:08 you have a frame missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The videos are not Generative AI. I wrote my own software in Swift5, Scenekit and Metal for Apple Silicon. Expoorted as video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was talking about these assets, when I said: “Oh, you have several assets that should not have been accepted, as your Generative AI assets do not have Generative AI and AI in the keywords”!

As for your videos: Own software is no reason to deliver buggy files, IMHO.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Generative AI and AI in the keywords
Thank for mentioning it - I just fixed them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have received some good advice here. The title and keywords should be used to describe what is actually in the clip, not how you made it. 

"Field of lavender flowing in the wind during sunset" would be a more relevant title for a clip featuring lavender as an example. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Field of lavender flowing in the wind during sunset" would be a more relevant title for a clip featuring lavender as an example. 

By @MatHayward

It looks like it is not real lavender, but only a very abstract depiction of lavender, if it is the same as the link. “Flowing in the wind…” would be a quite abstract wind… 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

true. I'm following the keywords suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>You have received some good advice here.
indeed and thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed it and it was again placed on hold.
Title:
Digital Lavender: A Path to Serenity-Tech free time . Vertical video for mobile device. Alpha channel: for keeping the image quality, even when subjected to a variety of processing steps.

keywords:
vertical, video, mobile, pattern, wallpaper, texture, design, illustration, art, digital lavender, geometric, color, decoration, black, space, metal, floor, magic, alpha, cfc2022vv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your title is too long, and should not include specific model names or reference to the equipment that was used to produce the asset. Here are the guidelines from the Adobe help,page:

Crafting descriptive titles.

Titles are short, factual descriptions of your content, like Family playing football at the beach. Your titles can impact buyers’ decisions to license your content, so it’s important to craft them with care. 

Here are some title dos and don’ts:

Do: Use titles to introduce your content to customers. Titles are searchable and become part of the Adobe Stock URL.

Do: Keep titles relevant, descriptive, objective, and precise. 

Do: Limit titles to 70 characters or fewer to help customers find your content via web search results. 

Don’t: Treat titles like lists of keywords.

Don’t: Include trademarked names, brand names, product names, or people's names.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Crafting descriptive titles.

Thank you!

I cut it to this:

Crystal ball on black background.

a more neutral one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>As for your videos: Own software is no reason to deliver buggy files, IMHO.

I have been working on this for a while and I have a new version of the software. Also I purchased a brand new mac-mini M2-Pro because video processing is heavy.
Here is a smooth video I just created and it was also accepted too:
https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/211183293/NightEnLight?asset_id=567167127

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. Congratulations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines