• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have 3 videos with following reminder.

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your file.

During our review, we found that it contains certain keyword or title errors.

We're not refusing your file outright, but we're placing it on hold until you correct the issue and resubmit the file.

Issues to review and correct include the following:

• Keywording language: The keywords must match the selected language.
  • Keywording order: Keywords must be ordered by relevancy, not alphabetically.
  • Title or Keyword compliance: Information must be relevant, not offensive nor violate copyright.

I've similar videos already approved with same keywords. 

Can you please help becouse I corrected and resubmitted but they were added added to Reminder section with same message.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Hi @NightEnLight,

Take out the "ProRes 4444". Keep it generic. You cannot include copyright information in your title or keywording. "Mobile device" is good enough. The phone name is a copyright element. 

There is a close "x" beside each keyword. Click on it to remove it. Or turn off the Reordering Tool and delete the offending tags from among the words divided by commas. Make sure comma is between each keyword tag you enter in this field, or select to turn on the Reordering Tool to add other

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Your alpha claim may not stand up when the video is downsized to HD. That's a critical aspect, as alpha channels are not officially supported by Adobe stock. I know that they may be important, and that this is a pity, but do not shoot the messenger.

Omit the reference to Prores 4444. You should not use them for keywords and the title. ProRes is a trademark of Apple, so you can't include it in search terms and the title. I know there are videos using this, but they are probably in violation wit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Oh, you have several assets that should not have been accepted, as your Generative AI assets do not have Generative AI and AI in the keywords announcing-the-adobe-stock-policy-on-generative-ai-content. And IMHO, they have quality issues.

This does not hold the assets from being in the database, and even, may be generating sales. But I interpret the rules, and PRORES is a trademark of Apple and trademarks should not be included as a keyword or in the title. And yes, for the 4k Video, PRORES is a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

>Generative AI and AI in the keywords
Thank for mentioning it - I just fixed them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Your title is too long, and should not include specific model names or reference to the equipment that was used to produce the asset. Here are the guidelines from the Adobe help,page:

Crafting descriptive titles.

Titles are short, factual descriptions of your content, like Family playing football at the beach. Your titles can impact buyers’ decisions to license your content, so it’s important to craft them with care. 

Here are some title dos and don’ts:

Do: Use titles to introduce your con

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding your concern about having similar videos already approved with the same keywords, it is possible that the criteria for approval may have changed or the reviewer may have noticed the issue this time around. It is best to review your keywords and titles thoroughly and make necessary changes to comply with the guidelines.

If you have already corrected the issue and resubmitted the file, but it was still placed on hold, I suggest reaching out to the support team for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific feedback on what needs to be corrected and help you move forward with the approval process.

Remember to follow the guidelines

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a backlog of 100 images waiting 3 weeks for approval. Waiting for the approval for three weeks is a long time. Is that normal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative AI? Yes. Expect a wait time of a month or so (currently). I would love to hear, when you get your assets accepted or refused, as this gives us an indication of the current backlog.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Expect a wait time of a month or so
Are there such information ot just your thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>Expect a wait time of a month or so
Are there such information ot just your thoughts?

By @NightEnLight

Reports from others. I just think that if before people were reporting 10 days, then15 days, then 20 days that chances are that this trend goes on, and that there is a current backlog, big enough that you will have waiting times of around a month.

But I also think that Adobe is trying to work on that, by shifting moderators from one queue to a different one. And I'm persuaded, that there are currently 3 queues:

• standard assets
  • illustrative editorial
  • generative AI

The standard queue with model release requirement is currently at 6+ days.

Illustrative editorial is two days.

It's empirical, but based on reports here and own experiences.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines