• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have added an image and waited a lot to be approved, still not showing in search (used keywords)

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have added an image and waited a lot to be approved, still not showing in the search results, i used every keyword in the image, don't know what is happening, can anyone explain?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

What country are you in? Some countries limit the images shown to those specially approved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

If you are located in certain countries, you won't see your assets until they have reached a certain number of downloads and entered a second vetting queue, to comply with the local laws. To confirm that, you will need to tell us your country.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it has been approved, you would see it on your Dashboard page. If it is still pending review, you'll see it on the "Uploaded Files - In Review" page. If it has been rejected, you will see it on the "Uploaded Files - Not Accepted" page. If you haven't already done so, click on the "Contributor Account" link on the top menu and click on the email settings to make sure you receive an email whenever an image is accepted/rejected or sold.

EMAIL PREFERENCES

If your image is in a very competitive category - flowers, sunsets, dogs, cats, etc. - it could be virtually impossible to find it with a keyword search because there are millions of images in those categories.
Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Accepted, it's not in the not accepted page, and it shows in my dashboard downloads, so i'm sure it's on adobe stock search repo, but it still not showing, and it's not a popular category the search average results are always not more than 500 results, so what's going on here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it's not even showing in my public portfolio, even if it's on my dashboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the file number ? I can search for it using that number.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What country are you in? Some countries limit the images shown to those specially approved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are located in certain countries, you won't see your assets until they have reached a certain number of downloads and entered a second vetting queue, to comply with the local laws. To confirm that, you will need to tell us your country.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines