Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have lost all my Data in Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 
All started on November 20th after talking with one of the agents asking to help with bonus code( free plan of 20GB) I got on [Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]  account which I don't have photos on and was asked to open due to mistake was done to me last year by one of the agents deleting my main account vitoriahod at that time. 
Back then I was asked to open the nikolioh26  to get the code & another new account to which all the data will be transferred to, which is now my main account ([Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers] ).
All worked well Until November 21th, I had more than 500 photos and 76$ on Adobe stock and suddenly I have 0 and no data at all.
My approach to adobe agents on November 20th was in order to help me redeem the bonus code on my main account to continue the free plan I deserve for another year(same as last year) I have given the bonus code I got on nikolio26 account to the agent and was told I will get in 5-7 buisness days new bonus code to redeem on my main account vikahodos71, but since then I have simply lost all my data on adobe stock which is a big problem and huge upset for me since this is the second time a mistake like this happens to me in 2 years..

I would appreciate any help, since I haven't got help using the chat and the problem is pretty urgent for me. 

Yours, 
Vika

adobe-november20th.jpegadobe2-november20th.jpeg

[Moderator: blurred e-mails in graphics]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Hi Vika,

Please contact Contributor support on this. Nobody here can help you, unfortunately.

Need help? (Stock Contributor Support)

(I moved this from the Stock forum to the Stock Contributors forum)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5000 photos (missed one zero), also attaching here the mail I got now from Adobe stock approving 6 photos I submitted yesterday before I saw there is no data in my account ([Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers] ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vika,

Sorry, but publishing private data here is prohibited. For your own protection, you should restrain to publish your e-mails here. If an Adobe agent needs them, he will ask them by PM. Be sure to check that it is really an Adobe employee, before giving private info.

On contributor support, you are free to give away private info, as that support channel is not public.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the mistake you are right. Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. Be just careful.

When Adobe contacts you, it will be an adobe.com address, not outlook.com, gmail.com or whatever scammers are using today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vika,

Please contact Contributor support on this. Nobody here can help you, unfortunately.

Need help? (Stock Contributor Support)

(I moved this from the Stock forum to the Stock Contributors forum)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

sorry to hear that. We are here the Support Community and have no Account information what so ever. Please contact the Adobe Support itself https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html they can fix that.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks much eppreciated your help,  just contacted via this link a few minutes ago. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contributor support answers by e-mail, so watch your spam folder. And allow a day or two for an answer. Update this, if you need further help. We can't solve your problem, but we can escalate further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines