• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I haven't been able to sell for about a month and a half

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it has never been like this in a long time. I don't understand how long you can't sell.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked your account and confirmed it is active and in good working order. Try using an alternate web browser and/or possibly a VPN to access your account.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It’s depending on your pictures you offer. And do not forget: Last year, Adobe put a lot of effort in to get pictures in their database. MOre pictures in general means more competition to you...

MatHayward​: I do not think that a VPN make you sell more pictures...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bekirugur

Have you been uploading regularly? If not you need to, and also you need to upload a very wide variety which will widen the scope of viewership. That will increase your chance of getting more sales. Also proper, and maximum tagging is important.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Selling on stock I think is the case of swings and roundabouts. Sometimes you get a good run and sometimes you don't. It all depends on what you offer and what people want at the time. It's a fickle thing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines