Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm new here - Technical Issues?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I have been with other photo libraries for many years but have only just started with Adobe Stock.

I have so far had about 20% of my images rejected for Technical Issues.

It has happened as soon as I uploaded them so I'm sure that nobody has actually looked at them.

There must be some kind of automatic algorithm.

Can anyone give me any idea as to why the attached two examples might have been rejected?

And is there any kind of appeals process?

All the best

Steve

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DC8690: Is not really in focus and is overexposed, especially the whites are too high.

DC8345: Besides the fact that one side of the house (indeed the whole photo) is overexposed, you also have dust particles on your sensor:

Abambo_0-1627327238930.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what @Abambo  said, your second photo has a hair on thge lens and several birds that need to be removed.

test.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is my understanding that ALL images are reviewed by a human Moderator; there is no automatic algorithm. Abambo and Ralph have pointed out the technical issues with each image, which would take a skilled Moderator only a few seconds to detect. Always review the histogram for exposure issues and zoom in to at least 100% to detect other flaws, particularly when there is blue sky which inevitably contains some spots that need to be cloned out.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jill_C is right. Human moderators review the assets, and they are excellent at spotting errors. And as said by Jill: the first error gets it… no need for the moderators to look further. I suppose the pictures they spend the most of their time are the perfect ones that pass.

Just to say: dust drops are always visible in the blue sky, rarely in the bush or where some action is. In the blue sky, however, they are easy to correct.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines