• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys, i don't understand why the review team didn't accept this photo from me, i also tried to remove the
grain and noise, but nevertheless they didn't accept the photo. Can any of you tell me what the problem
is? Thanks

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Hello @No_Game_Over5C82 , there are several things wrong. 

First of all it is not focused properly. The photo is too soft. It is poorly cropped. The plate is cut off at the bottom but space is available above it. Objects that are not important but part of them are showing, need to be removed. (bottom left, top left and top right corners.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

It's very blurry and not a very good composition, with bits of objects intruding into the edges of the frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Please don't take this the wrong way.  It's a nice "foodie foto" for posting on Instagram.  But as a Stock photo, it's missing the quality mark.  Examine your photo at 100-300% magnification.  That's when you see the technical problems.

The composition might have been better without the reflective foil-wrapped butter.  And I would prefer a more immersive camera angle.  That said, food photography is technically challenging work.  Look at Stock photos in your keyword category.  I think it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @No_Game_Over5C82 , there are several things wrong. 

First of all it is not focused properly. The photo is too soft. It is poorly cropped. The plate is cut off at the bottom but space is available above it. Objects that are not important but part of them are showing, need to be removed. (bottom left, top left and top right corners.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's very blurry and not a very good composition, with bits of objects intruding into the edges of the frame.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you think you can fix it in some way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bad focus is not fixable. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don't take this the wrong way.  It's a nice "foodie foto" for posting on Instagram.  But as a Stock photo, it's missing the quality mark.  Examine your photo at 100-300% magnification.  That's when you see the technical problems.

The composition might have been better without the reflective foil-wrapped butter.  And I would prefer a more immersive camera angle.  That said, food photography is technically challenging work.  Look at Stock photos in your keyword category.  I think it helps to see what the competition is doing. 

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=waffles

Keep working at it and better luck next time.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thanks for helping me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines