• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need your help

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe, tell me please why my account has been blocked , I got a letter that << account has been blocked because we have become aware of activity in your account >>

Please help me what can i do

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must contact Adobe by the address they give you. This should be clear in the message you were sent. Adobe will NOT talk to you in a public forum. Be aware that if you broke any of Adobe's rules, they can and will block you forever, remove all your pictures, and block your money. This is what you agreed to. If you did not break the rules, be prepared to engage with Adobe, BY THE ADDRESS THEY GAVE YOU and explain. Be patient. Do not wait, there is a deadline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose, you are a contributor. The “blocking screen” does show an e-mail, and you need to use that e-mail to contact Adobe Contributor Support.

Discussion locked. You can contact me via private message to get the e-mail.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines