Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I put a photo on Instagram. Can I sell it on Adobe Stock too?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My question is that, can I sell a picture on Adobe Stock that before I put on Instagram?

Thank you

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019
You can sell any picture that is yours an gets confirmed. Adobe does not claim exclusivity. You may even sell by yourself your pictures to someone interested without referring to Adobe. You can post the pictures in any gallery or on any site you like. Just don’t kill your business ...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 20, 2019 Jan 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can sell any picture that is yours an gets confirmed. Adobe does not claim exclusivity. You may even sell by yourself your pictures to someone interested without referring to Adobe. You can post the pictures in any gallery or on any site you like. Just don’t kill your business ...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines