• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I ran into a technical problem with this photo. Can you help me?

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new contributor to Adobe Stock. I shared 50 images. Some of them are jpeg images. But the vast majority of my jpeg images are not accepted. I am sharing one of the ones that are not accepted in the attachment. I would be glad if you help. Thank you so much._DSF0486.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creo que es por que tienes las zonas de reflejo quemadas y por desenfoque en algunos sitios, pero eso lo normal, por loque voy viendo en AdobeStock, son cosas muy faciles de resolver en proximas tomas, animo,)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regardless of the technical errors, ask yourself, what buyer, if any, would search for a small tire profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't the agricultural sector use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The picture is overexposed, not as sharp as could be, and the subject is not very exciting.

Some of them are jpeg images.

By @Latintin

You can only contribute JPEG images. I suggest submitting not 50 assets at once, but to submit one or two, if they get accepted it's good, you can continue. If not, analyse the refusal and ask here for advice. After a while, you will be able to preselect images on quality requirements and your refusal rate will go down.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My immediate reaction to the image is "what is it?" And then my eye goes to the over-exposed areas. It's difficult to imagine any commercial applications for such an image.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock Photography isn't about abstract art.  It's about providing customers with usable natural color images they can use commercially -- i.e. posters, billboards, brochures, print and digital ads, videos, movies, product packaging, merchandise, etc...   

Examine Adobe Stock's inventory in your keyword category to see what gets accepted.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines