• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I submitted over 300 photos to Adobe Stock. They were approved. I am still being charged.

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My yearly account expires in Mid-January. I submitted over 300 photos to Adobe Stock in 2019 that were approved before January 1, 2020. When I checked my account in early January, it was stated as paid up until January 2021.

I just noticed that I was being charged $9.99 per month since Mid-January.

I tried to do a chat but after one minute, Shaikh Tausif said he was going to get someone to help me. Five hours later, I was still waiting. Anyone else have similar billing, when they should not have been billed. Thank you, anyone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

If you are eligible for the free one year complimentary subscription you should have gotten a redemption code. This code applied will suspend your monthly payements. That code If you didn't get your code, contact the contributor supportNeed help? (Stock Contributor Support)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post from the Get Started forum to the Program Specific forum.

If this is in Error please state the exact Adobe program you are asking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply! Someone else also responded and provided me with a link that proved to be the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are eligible for the free one year complimentary subscription you should have gotten a redemption code. This code applied will suspend your monthly payements. That code If you didn't get your code, contact the contributor supportNeed help? (Stock Contributor Support)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your suggestion 'link' proved to be just what I needed to do. They provided me a solution and I am grateful for your help!

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome! Happy that I could provide a correct solution!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines