• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I think it's an AI, not a real person

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure I'm just quitting, because it takes them three days to tell you that your batch of photos are regected without telling you why, and expecting other photographers to tell you why for free and I think it's an AI, not a real person, a real person would have been able to tell the different between my elvis figurine on a table, which I clearly stated in the title and a real person.  I did learn yesterday that you can't post pictures of products or well know toys until people have downloaded you 100 times.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Hmm. You can certainly quit if you find Adobe's rules too tiresome many people do. 

But "it takes them three days to tell you that your batch of photos are regected" - sounds fast. But I don't see how this proves it's an AI??

" without telling you why, " There's always a reason. Just read it.

"real person would have been able to tell the different between my elvis figurine on a table," do they say you need a model release, or an IP release? Do you understand the difference?

" I did learn yesterday

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Elvis' likeness is protected by the family estate.  It comes under the legal heading of Personality Rights.

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/elvis-and-prince-personality-rights-guidance-dead-celebrities-and-lawyers-and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

@The Real Prince Club wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm just quitting, because it takes them three days to tell you that your batch of photos are regected without telling you why, and expecting other photographers to tell you why for free and I think it's an AI, not a real person, a real person would have been able to tell the different between my elvis figurine on a table, which I clearly stated in the title and a real person.  I did learn yesterday that you can't post pictures of products or well kno

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

It has nothing to do with how many times you have had downloaded. You always need a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. You can certainly quit if you find Adobe's rules too tiresome many people do. 

But "it takes them three days to tell you that your batch of photos are regected" - sounds fast. But I don't see how this proves it's an AI??

" without telling you why, " There's always a reason. Just read it.

"real person would have been able to tell the different between my elvis figurine on a table," do they say you need a model release, or an IP release? Do you understand the difference?

" I did learn yesterday that you can't post pictures of products or well know toys until people have downloaded you 100 times." You really don't seem to get the idea of IP...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elvis' likeness is protected by the family estate.  It comes under the legal heading of Personality Rights.

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/elvis-and-prince-personality-rights-guidance-dead-celebrities-a...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@The Real Prince Club wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm just quitting, because it takes them three days to tell you that your batch of photos are regected without telling you why, and expecting other photographers to tell you why for free and I think it's an AI, not a real person, a real person would have been able to tell the different between my elvis figurine on a table, which I clearly stated in the title and a real person.  I did learn yesterday that you can't post pictures of products or well know toys until people have downloaded you 100 times.

A) this is stated in the contributor's manual. And even an Elvis figurine needs a model release signed by...Elvis himself. That are the rules.

B) there are real humans refusing your pictures. 

C) you get an indication on the refusal reason. Adobe does not have the time and the resources to give you an extensive memo on the refusal. Vetting would take months instead of days and cost a fortune. Contributors are supposed to know how to prepare the assets and vetting is done for providing stock customers securly with high quality assets and not to make contributors happy.

D) if your pictures show well known objects, a potential buyer risks IP and copyright claims. You have either a property release for this or you can't submit.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

BTW: you did hijack this thread with your unrelated thread, so I will detach this as a new entry.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has nothing to do with how many times you have had downloaded. You always need a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines