• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I uploaded a bunch of photos yesterday that all got rejected. Can not find out why, could someone he

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New in the stock world. have a bunch of photgraphs on my computer from many years of photagraphy. Now learning stock photagraphy and I dont see a problem in all this picturce i uploded but everyone got rejected. Any ide why?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

The first one is very blurry, which is clearly the main rejection reason. It also has some chromatic aberration (green fringe on the edge of the trees/sky)

The second one is underexposed and quite noisy.

I didn't check the other pictures because it's a bit annoying to download files one by one, to be honest. You added them as attachments instead of including them as I had mentioned 😉

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

#3 is underexposed and perhaps over saturated. #4 is not in sharp focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem my photos get rejected too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sofia,

"Can not find out why"

It says right there on the right, for technical issues.

MNiessenPhoto_0-1637249238953.png

That can encompass a wide range of issues: bad exposure, noise, chromatic aberration, lack of contrast, banding, fringing, and so on...

Unless you post a image that you submitted (in full-size, using the "insert photos" button), we cannot give our opinion on what the issues might be.

MNiessenPhoto_1-1637249374207.png

Michael

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I post some few diffrent that I tried to upload. Maybe from them you could see some issues that I might have with the photography of them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first one is very blurry, which is clearly the main rejection reason. It also has some chromatic aberration (green fringe on the edge of the trees/sky)

The second one is underexposed and quite noisy.

I didn't check the other pictures because it's a bit annoying to download files one by one, to be honest. You added them as attachments instead of including them as I had mentioned 😉

Hope that helps,

Michael

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#3 is underexposed and perhaps over saturated. #4 is not in sharp focus.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post 1-3 original photos so that we can review them. Thumbnails or screenshots dont help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines