• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I uploaded an Art that does not have real people, only invented drawings, and it gives me "MISSING M

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chose: illustrations, people and tags.
sent for moderation.
received: no model release
But after all, the release of models is not needed, because this is art and these girls are drawn and, in fact, not in nature.
What should I do?
File ID: 553622785
149 photos are waiting for help

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Then you need a property release from the artist. If you are the artist, this is especially easy! If they are AI generated, please say, there are new and special rules you must follow.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you need a property release from the artist. If you are the artist, this is especially easy! If they are AI generated, please say, there are new and special rules you must follow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You really need to submit a property release, to state that the people are fictional. If they are indeed AI generated (as you have 149 pictures waiting, please be sure to read the new instructions: announcing-the-adobe-stock-policy-on-generative-ai-content 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines