• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I uploaded images and was approved and released, but now it is not found.

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My images was approved, released, and even sold. But now I can't find my images. I clicked the link from contributor page, search the id and keyword, to no avail.

I even tried to use adobe portfolio here https://zarpdesign.myportfolio.com/3d-human, and the link to the images still directed to not found page.

What should I do?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I follow your link I get this page

TestScreenName_0-1665242079499.png

Each page links through to a large image, and that links into Adobe stock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for replying. Is the adobe stock link work fine? My problem is I can't view it on adobe stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pictures are available to me, I would guess, you should continue uploading and creating new characters based on this style. 

4B3C34EB-EF3F-42F1-B44A-14E657CB1A3A.png5081D2BD-E5F9-44A9-BD9C-A2014A27347C.jpeg

It may well be that you live in a region where pictures need additional vetting. Therefore, those are not visible to customers in that region, but other markets (USA, Europe, Japan) are open. So sales may happen. After a number of sales (I do not know the threshold), you will be able to see one or the other characters apearing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for replying. So I guess I need to upload some more and wait sales to happen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, and create diversity. Same posing, with a woman-character. And with darker skin and as Asian. As a mechanic and as an office worker. As a family in all their diversity. I would just avoid those shadows on the floor. A buyer can add shadows easily, but to take them away will be some work. 🙂

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines