• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've been charged twice since December and I've lost more than 70 usd =(

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bank information says I've been charged since december because of an Adobe Stock subscription but I never subscribed to anything, in my Adobe account doesn't say anything about any subscription or payment, just a plan for a creative cloud for free. If I didn't check my bank acc today I would have not realized this problem. I don't know yet if they charged me on November too. I need my money back, I never download anything, I didn't even enter to your site untill now. This can't be. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Hi Sylverhaze,

I'm so sorry to hear about your withdrawal, however for this issue to be properly addressed, you need to use the "Contact us" on your account page to reach out to Adobe. Matters on an account level cannot be dealt with from the forums since the main responders are photographers, and not staff members. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sylverhaze,

I'm so sorry to hear about your withdrawal, however for this issue to be properly addressed, you need to use the "Contact us" on your account page to reach out to Adobe. Matters on an account level cannot be dealt with from the forums since the main responders are photographers, and not staff members. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines