• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to delete my account and to be erased all data they have from me!

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to remove my account , Adobe plays unfair ,i upload artistic photos and they reject them for uncertain reasons ,`exposure problems` and so , thats bullshit , that exposure i wanted to have and thats the object of photo,not a profesional fail!

What they folow ?To reject my photos and they hope that i delete them and steal my right to that content and sell my work for free ,no ?Scuse my bad english but i will pay less than a cent to translate this , i want only to remove all things around here , photos are not deleted and they were sold for good money in other place ,if my request will be not procesed i will call my lawyer.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Hi dobrea

Most of the rejection reasons may be corrected and images reupload for a second review for the market. The guidelines are all there on the site that you may utilize. I've had several images rejected for exposure, only to discover that all I need to do is to increase the exposure using a photo editor and resubmit.

However If you truly want to remove your account you need to follow the submission guidelines at Account and submission guidelines at Adobe Stock  which states "If you decide to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Creative Cloud user-to-user forum.   I assume you're asking about your Adobe Stock image submissions.  If yes, you're in the wrong place.   See link below for details on how to delete images from the contributor's portal.

Editing and deleting files in the Adobe Stock Contributor portal

If English is not your 1st language, use this web forum's translate link (bottom right).

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dobrea

Most of the rejection reasons may be corrected and images reupload for a second review for the market. The guidelines are all there on the site that you may utilize. I've had several images rejected for exposure, only to discover that all I need to do is to increase the exposure using a photo editor and resubmit.

However If you truly want to remove your account you need to follow the submission guidelines at Account and submission guidelines at Adobe Stock  which states "If you decide to close your account, contact our Contributor Support team" and closely follow the guidelines as laid out.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There is absolutely no problem in having pictures rejected. I too, I have some of my pictures rejected. A lot of the rejections, I have to admit, are OK. Some I could argue. A minime part of them are probably a wrongful appreciation of the moderators. However, as I grow as a contributor, I get less and less rejections.

If you want user experts looking into your rejections, post one or 2 images here and people will try to explain what is wrong.

One more point: Rejected images are not sold, as they are not entered in the database. It would be counterproductive to publish rejected pictures as customers buying those pictures based on a preview picture expect a flawless image they can use for the purpose they need.

Now if you want to delete your accepted pictures you can do so via your contributor account. As for the rejected pictures, they are not accessible. If you want to delete your account, do as Jacqueline indicated and contact Adobe.

If you want to answer feel free to write in a language that is more fluent to you. We can use the translate feature.

Best wishes,

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines