Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to give my portfolio to my son

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon!
I'm bothering you with the following question, I want to give my portfolio to my son, he is also an author on adobe stock and other stocks.
Can you specify how to make the transfer!?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

For estate planning, wills, trusts, etc... you need to talk with your OWN lawyers, not Adobe's lawyers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK, you cannot transfer your Portfolio to another user.  Your subscription to Creative Cloud gives you access to Adobe Portfolio as a free perk.  If you want your son to maintain the site for you, he must to log-in to your Portfolio account with your user ID and password.

Assuming your son is a Stock Contributor, he already has his own Portfolio site under his own user ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On other photo banks, there are mechanisms for reissuing the rights to images to another person! it is important for me to pass everything to my son! how can I contact Adobe lawyers? for help in this matter!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For estate planning, wills, trusts, etc... you need to talk with your OWN lawyers, not Adobe's lawyers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For sure, there are mechanisms foreseen if you plan to retire, but there is no push-button solution. In general accounts are personal and there is no stipulation foreseen for a group of individuals to contribute to one account, even that I'm persuaded, that some have organized like that.

I would contact stock contributor support on this matter. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to keep the originals of your IP and hand those over. There is no guarantee that any service can be handed over, mostly they cannot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines