• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to sell Motion Graphics Templates files on Adobe Stock / I applied, but got no response.

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to sell Motion Graphics Templates files on Adobe Stock. I applied by mail ([Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers])  3 months ago, but so far I have not received any response. Why hasn't my application been considered yet?

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give a short reminder and ask them if they have a timeline for considering your candidacy. I'm sure they answer the request, if positive or negative.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I will apply your suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep it short and friendly, best is probably to reply to all your initial mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there an invitation to apply? According to Design Template Requirements for Adobe Stock Contributors

"At the moment, we’re sourcing design templates from a small group of artists and agencies — we’re not accepting submissions from individual contributors at this time. Over time, we may be expanding them to include a broader group of contributors — we’ll keep you up to date in our Contributor newsletters and notifications. "

Given that, I would not expect any reply if I asked to be a template contributor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For MOGRT you can apply. OP did what they should do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, I wish the info was there on the page I linked... but I see this was a separate page. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of possibilities:

1. Your samples are not what they are looking for.  No invitation was made.

2. Stock is being more selective about who they invite, they prefer to work with trusted partners & agencies.

3. Motion Graphics Templates are not a big enough seller.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines