• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was rejected for technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded 5 images in  jpeg file using hand drawn by Adobe Fr. All of them gor rejected for techinical issues please some one help me. Why is that and how can I fix it?

Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

@Ppolij ,

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1616596105406.png

I believe you need to pay more attention to details. The color of the tomato is unevenly protruding outside the border at some places and at other places not reaching the edge. It is the same for the green. What is that black and white at the front representing?  

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

This appears to be a rough vector drawing of an old mechanical kitchen timer.   I'm not sure who would buy this image or what they would they use it for.  Maybe there's a food blogger somewhere who likes kitschy gadgets.

There's too much empty white space around the subject.  Crop it down to size without suffocating it.

image.png

Also ensure your vector art meets the technical requirements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.ug.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ppolij ,

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1616596105406.png

I believe you need to pay more attention to details. The color of the tomato is unevenly protruding outside the border at some places and at other places not reaching the edge. It is the same for the green. What is that black and white at the front representing?  

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the very easy and clear answer. I will work on it 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome @Ppolij 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thinking this is a drawing of a real object, for which you would also need IP release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This appears to be a rough vector drawing of an old mechanical kitchen timer.   I'm not sure who would buy this image or what they would they use it for.  Maybe there's a food blogger somewhere who likes kitschy gadgets.

There's too much empty white space around the subject.  Crop it down to size without suffocating it.

image.png

Also ensure your vector art meets the technical requirements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hahaha I also don't know who will buy it. 🤣

thabk you for answer. I will work on it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Fresco does not guarantee acceptance in stock. There are examples of colour going over the border or not filling completely the contours, where the imperfection is part of the style, but they have a less amateurish look:

Abambo_0-1616797314841.png

Your style is a somewhat amateurish, shaky hand. Then there are the very unattractive numbers. The 30 is much too prominent compared to the other numbers, apart from the number representation. I would not buy such an egg timer.

"Imperfections" need to be lovingly and elaborately worked out. With more care and the use of the tools contained in Fresco, one can create a gorgeous graphic for a tomato egg timer.

You don't need a property release for the egg timer, but you might need one for the graphics.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is help me a lot and I will work on it. Thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines