• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I wondered why this photo was not retained?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mouette-1.jpg

hello to all, new to your community.

I do not know all the best practices regarding the image processing expected. I wondered why this photo was not retained?

Is it better not to do any editing?

Thank you for your comeback

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If you intend to regularly submit your work to Adobe Stock you must take the time to read the submission guidelines. Search under Adobe Stock Contributors Guidelines. Look at your work in 100 to 200 magnification to find flaws and errors after you search the guidelines. Look for noise and blurry areas and correct these. See birds left wing feather ends.

This photo is very familiar also, Adobe might have too many of these shots and reject it for duplicates in current stock. Get to know what is now trendy. Make sure your photos stand out as great and exceptional work. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the rejection reason? Adobe will give you reason why it was rejected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

thank you for your answers.

the reason is "Technical problems", it's a bit vague, I'll close this ticket, I'll propose others

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines