• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID card got rejected

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to upload some  photograph but there's a message saying "Your ID card got rejected. Please submit another one before continuing". I'd like to know how to submit another ID card or know how to solve this situation because when I click on the option "Let's Go" nothing happens.

I've been reading other post about the same problem but most of them still dont get an answer. Please tell me how to solve this problem or let me know if I have to wait 'til Adobe fix that problem.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylo,

Because this is an account related issue it cannot be handled on the forums. At the bottom of your contributor page click on "contact us" and submit the nature of your issue there. Be sure to include details.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The ID card gets rejected when the information on the card are not in-line with the information you entered or when part of it is illegible. Please follow Jacquelin's advice. This can help you to know how to contact contributor support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines