• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ignored by Adobe Support

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay as a Contributor to Adobe Stock and have noticed that my submissions have been in review for longer and longer times.  Right now (2 December) I have stuff in there from September, still in review status.  I'm extremely frustrated after calling (where they referred me to sending an email), chatting (where they just left me hanging several times), emailing (haven't heard anything days later still), and sending a message through the Contact Us link (I guess it went to NoWhere).  This is my last resort before canceling my Contributor account and saving the approx. $100/month.  Is this happening to anyone else?  If there's something I'm doing wrong (which I was doing right for 5+years) or something has changed, they had several chances to tell me.

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Your rant is very confusing. Contributors do not pay anything to contribute. You won't get contributor support by contacting the Adobe Customer support. Customer support is not trained to help contributors. Contributor support can only be contacted as described here: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) You should watch your spam folder, responses are via mail.

Delete submissions in review queue and submit again. Test that with one or two, however.

BTW: posting in the correct forum and sel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your rant is very confusing. Contributors do not pay anything to contribute. You won't get contributor support by contacting the Adobe Customer support. Customer support is not trained to help contributors. Contributor support can only be contacted as described here: Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) You should watch your spam folder, responses are via mail.

Delete submissions in review queue and submit again. Test that with one or two, however.

BTW: posting in the correct forum and selecting the correct topic helps.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo but respectfully, I don't appreciate my submission being called a "rant" nor the condescending tone.  As a non-expert, I attempted through more appropriate Adobe channels to get useful information without any response, so I went to the user community.  I am grateful to those who have posted useful responses in a respectful manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The user community helps, but the more confusing the message is that you give, the less precise will be the answers.

My answer was respectful and precise.

The definition of rant: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rant

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm a Contributor myself and for my Contributions or as a Contributor I do not pay anything. You only would need a subscription if you also want to buy Stock Photos. On the contrary, you get money when your pictures are bought. And the Tipp Abambo gave you to delete your Contributions that are not reviewed yet is the best way. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As others have said, if you are just a contributor, that is uploading your own images, there is nothing to pay.  I can only presume you also have an account for downloading images, which presumably you are not using

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard of such a problem before where images are apparently stuck in the "In Review" queue for a long time. I've never had any take any longer than ~5 days and most are accepted in just 2-3 days. There does appear to be some sort of system glitch. Lacking any specific response from Adobe, I would do as others suggested - delete and resubmit. Go to the "in review" queue, click on the image and scroll to the bottom of the panel to the right and click delete file.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This whole thing seem very confused to me.  @Abambo  gave you correct information. 

Adobe Customer Billing and Support and has nothing to do with Adobe Stock Contributors.  I don't know what you pay for but it's not to be a Stock Contributor.  Log-in below to find out what plan you have.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If submitted images got lost in transmission, there is nothing for the reviewers to review.  Delete and resubmit your assets to Stock. 

Also make sure your Contributor Tax Withholding forms and other personal data are current and complete.   Contributors who have not completed the application process can't contribute assets to Stock.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/adobe-stock-contributor-portal.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines