Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustration from 7-piece Collection refused

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Has anybody an idea, why this the violet Illustration from a 7-piece set was refused? ("Technical Issue") I`ve used same effects on the other 6 illustrations (blue illustration, for example), also have created a second, identical collection without frames, which was completely accepted. Other platforms had no problem with this illustration. It's a pity, as only 6 of 7 Chakra-Symbols are a incomplete set. 

Thanks for your opinions!
Kind regards, Nicole martesign_chakras_07kronen.jpgmartesign_chakras_05hals.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

I'm afraid, this can't be the reason, as the exactly same illustration - without Frame -  was accepted.

By @EnergyCreations

This is a false assumption.

• Assets may be checked by different moderators, it's unfortunate, but humans tend to judge assets differently.
  • Even if an asset has been accepted previously, there is no guarantee that it gets accepted a second time if deleted and resubmitted, even if checked by the same moderator at a different time.

And BTW: the asset without frame shared by

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

FYI - this worked 😉

Kind regards,

Nicole

@nancy: Thanks again for your tip 🙂

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-21 um 09.19.52.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-21 um 09.24.23.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not in the head of the moderator and with illustrations with no generally visible issue, it's very difficult to see what the moderator did disturb. My guess is that the centre of the flower reminds too much the artefacts as introduced with digital photography.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your reply and opinion! I'm afraid, this can't be the reason, as the exactly same illustration - without Frame -  was accepted. Furthermore, the frame shouldn't be the reason, as I've used the same frame (concept, effects, size) on 6 other accepted illustrations... illogical ...  If it's just a single illustration, I could accept a refusal, but the 7 piece set is incomplete now, without comprehensible reason. 😞

Nevertheless, thank you very much for your attention!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-16 um 20.34.56.pngBildschirmfoto 2021-10-16 um 20.56.09.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-16 um 20.56.29.png

  

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-16 um 20.38.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock doesn't like too many of the same image.  They specifically mention this in the User Guide.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/similar-vs-spamming.html

Given that the chakras are a set of 7, why weren't they submitted as one file?

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=chakra

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your feedback, Nancy!
I have so far offered the 7 parts individually, because each represents a high-resolution unique, with clear differences in terms of colors, shapes and symbolism. On other platforms, people like to purchase these designs individually for poster prints.

As mentioned, with the 2nd set this was no problem and was accepted. Most providers of these chakra designs also offer the illustrations individually, so thank you for the tip, I will additionally create a collection file of each of the two sets!

Many thanks,
Nicole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid, this can't be the reason, as the exactly same illustration - without Frame -  was accepted.

By @EnergyCreations

This is a false assumption.

• Assets may be checked by different moderators, it's unfortunate, but humans tend to judge assets differently.
  • Even if an asset has been accepted previously, there is no guarantee that it gets accepted a second time if deleted and resubmitted, even if checked by the same moderator at a different time.

And BTW: the asset without frame shared by you has been taken from Shutterstock. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm learning .. 😉 Thank you for explanations!

But, as Nancy suggested, I'll create a series-file, with all of the 7 .. so it would be not completely lost, IF accepted 😉

I'll also learn to be concentrated, regardings screenshot-attachments ... here is the correct one 😉

Thank you, very appreciated!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-18 um 15.36.52.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, offering the elements together is probably a good way, but I doubt that this is the reason. Each of your creation is so different, that they won't risk refusal because of similar submitted. The most annoying in these sets is that there is no recourse to explain your quest. I can tell, however, that having a recourse is not always the better solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try a compositon and if it should be so, accept a possible refusal. I can use those new sujets anyway. 😉

Thank you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep us updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll do! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI - this worked 😉

Kind regards,

Nicole

@nancy: Thanks again for your tip 🙂

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-21 um 09.19.52.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-21 um 09.24.23.png

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines