• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustration not accepted

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new adobe stock collaborator, unfortunately I have uploaded illustration images and one of my illustrations were not accepted by the adobe stock jury so I am going to attach the image so that you can see and explain to me the reasons why they were not accepted as an illustration to be able to correct and resend to adobe stock to be able to send to sell in adobe stock.

thank you very much Nicolas

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When an image is rejected - and it may take many rejections to learn how to satisfy Adobe - they always give a reason. Please give the exact reason, so we do not waste your time with wrong guesses... thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the requirements for submititng vector artwork below. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

It may be because of your illustration having jagged borders, and an open border - the black and red area is open.

The borders should be smooth.

.Inkedyo te amo en señas_jagged lines.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new Adobe Stock collaborator, unfortunately I have uploaded illustration images and one of my illustrations were not accepted by the Adobe Stock jury so I am going to attach the image so that you can see and explain to me the reasons why they were not accepted as an illustration to be able to correct and resend to Adobe Stock to be able to send to sell in Adobe Atock.

thank you very much Nicolas

[Title edited for clarity by moderator. Attached image embedded so others don't have to download.]

E8B4582E-12F4-41ED-A2A7-F46755DA860D.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Adobe Stock, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines