• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ILLUSTRATION REJECTED PLEASE CC

Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just had this illustration rejected from ADOBE STOCK. Result relevant for me to understand the criteria and characteristics used to accept or decline content to improve the quality and quantity of my artwork, please some feedback and information from you will be very useful and regarded in advance. Thank you all for your time and patience.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the reason stated by Adobe for rejection?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thanks for yogur time and interest, the image was rejected due QUALLITY PROBLEMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to determine with such an image, but I think it might have something to do with how you cut the heart out of whatever background it was on, leaving an uneven amount of the black border around it. It looks obviously pasted into the scene, rather than drawn in or painted on, as would be the case if it really was graffiti.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your opinions, I appreciate your time, I see the point of improving the integration between the background and the heart to increase the sensation of a graffiti sensation, maybe adding a wall texture will help too. The Illustration was not made with A.I., I used a software called HEAVY PAINT, which uses vectors and then rasterizes them into a final image, the anti-aliasing effect notes a lot with the marker effect of that software, I will use another technique to resolve this inconvenient.

😃

Thanks a lot again for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Great to hear, that not all people rely on AI to get their assets out.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always tell us the rejection reason. 

Look at 100% and you will see aliasing for your lines. I suppose, that it is generative AI. To correct aliasing, you could render a 4 times higher resolution as needed and then downsize. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines