Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrations not accepted due to quality problems

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

My AI-generated illustrations are accepted in a rough ratio of 8/10. Meanin 2 in 10 pictures have quality problems. I upscale them with AI-upscaling or photoshop and am not sure what the reason for not high enough quality is. Explanations would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do NOT upscale them any how. This is forbidden by Adobe. People want the highest quality, so you need to use an AI capable of generating at the required resolution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

look a the stars look how they shine for you

Title does not contain "generative AI."

AI is infamous for making mistakes, especially with details.  Stars are oddly mishapen and random. More like chunks of cookies than stars.  And what's with the seaweed?  I guess, I'm just not loving how this one turned out, sorry. 

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

kb7_modern_spacious_simplistic_luxurious_kitchen - zoom in and look at the details; the front of the cabinets on the right are a mess. The sink in the kitchen island doesn't make sense. The stool under the island where the kitchen sink is located (which is not where you'd put a stool) has a short leg.... etc.

kb7_Love_letter_with_flying_hearts_for_Valentines_Day - quite a few of the hearts are incomplete and don't make sense, particularly where they overlap.

kb7_Sea_turtle_swimming_over_coral_reefs - his right flipper seems to have an extra appendage.

These details matter. You must zoom in and inspect every detail in your images carefully before uploading.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines