• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imágenes no aceptadas diferentes razones.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La verdad es que no termino de entender por qué algunas imágenes son rechazadas. Les comento para que me entiendan, hace unos días tuve que lamentablemente cerrar mi cuenta original de stock porque estaba en euros, para hacerlo la única opción que me dio el equipo de adobe fue cerrar y abrir otra cuenta latina y así poder cobrar en dólares.

Obviamente con la pega de tener que volver a subir mi contenido y pasar por el proceso de aprobación o no de las fotografías. Entonces aquí es donde no entiendo como una foto que antes fue aceptada e incluso tuvo ventas, ahora me la rechacen por problemas técnicos o fuera de foco, derechos de propiedad intelectual o cosas similares.

Entiendo que existen cosas que no se pueden aceptar, pero para dejar los ejemplos adjunto las fotografías, tienen marca de agua por obvias razones.

Fotografía 1 - Esta es la que ya tuve en mi cuenta anterior y tuvo ventas.

fadobe.jpg

Fotografía 2 y 3 - imagen aceptada y una siguiente de la misma sesión rechazada

fadobe-3.jpg

fadobe-2.jpg

Fotografía 4 - rechazada por probidad intelectual, En esta si admito que yo no encuentro la infracción pero tampoco la especifican.

fadobe-4.jpg

Sin más espero que me den luz a estas preguntas..

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Stock to Stock Contributor Critique

First image shows people so you need a model release from each of them.

The last one has graffiti on the train.

I suppose that the statue of liberty has been refused because of the logos on the socle.

Having had a picture accepted is no guaranty the it will be accepted again, especially because the rules changed over time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo pienso que eso es no tener claro los conceptos, porque lo de que se vean personas es absurdo para mi, porque la imagen podría haber sido rechazada la primera vez, pero ya tengo claro que siempre se justifica el accionar de adobe .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When was it submitted the first time? I think that the rules got tightened when Adobe took over Fotolia. But I think also that this is a general evolution in stock because of the changing privacy rules.

And do not forget, some pictures get accepted and they violate the than applicable rules...because the moderators are persons and when they oversee something, the picture gets put to sale.

But in your case I really think it is more a matter of time...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines