• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imágenes rechazadas por cuestiones técnicas

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola comunidad, soy nueva, estuve leyendo algunos comentarios para entender el porqué de que se rechazaran mis imágenes, si algunx puede dejarme su opinion me ayudaría mucho para aprender y tenerlo en cuenta desde el principio.

Les agradezco!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

8402 - the right part is overexposed, the left part is underexposed. You have missing details. Due to the small sensor, your camera did aggressive processing to suppress noise and other artefacts and that comes at the cost of detail. Despite the processing you still have colour noise, very visible on the left side. And to conclude: because of the lady you need to submit a model release.

Abambo_0-1620759255881.png

8405: Better light conditions, but also here missing detail:

Abambo_1-1620759363323.png

8406: missing detail, missing contrast, colour

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8402 - the right part is overexposed, the left part is underexposed. You have missing details. Due to the small sensor, your camera did aggressive processing to suppress noise and other artefacts and that comes at the cost of detail. Despite the processing you still have colour noise, very visible on the left side. And to conclude: because of the lady you need to submit a model release.

Abambo_0-1620759255881.png

8405: Better light conditions, but also here missing detail:

Abambo_1-1620759363323.png

8406: missing detail, missing contrast, colour noise.

I stop here as I feel that I will repeat myself. Anyhow, please avoid flooding us with massive copies of refused pictures. The defects are probably always the same and after the first three, you should be able to analyse the rest by yourself.

For this, you absolutely need to look at 100% and 200% at your pictures, or you won't see the defects.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at what other Stock contributors are doing in your keyword category

Ask yourself, what do those images have that mine don't?  What's missing?  Does my image check all the boxes?

• Good lighting,
  • good color saturation,
  • proper focus,
  • pleasing composition,
  • good depth-of field,
  • proper white balance,
  • a story or message,
  • some wow factor (excitement). 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Di_espíritu.nómada ,

In addition to your color not smooth, there is also a white balance issue. For example the plats in fourth photo are not green. 

This shows the color noise on the cliff. You may also take a close look at the grass.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1620787022617.png

The fifth image also has a white balance issue.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No le des importancia, la mayoría de las veces rechazan fotos porque les sale de..., justo, de ahí abajo. Son unos impresentables, las están rechazando de forma sistemática, así les han bajado las ventas. Prácticamente todas las fotos que me rechazan son admitidas en otros portales, algunos bastante exigentes, y muchas veces las vendo, o sea que pasa de estos tipos y busca otros sitios para venderlas, te irá mucho mejor. Además, eso de que no te expliquen el porqué del rechazo mosquea bastante. En general, demuestran que son unos pobres ignorantes yanquis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines